CBD & Thai Yoga Workshop
Saturday, July 27th, 9:00 – 12:00 noon
Krissy Dopson and Alexandria Wildasin
Join us for a soulful exploration into the ancient art of Thai Yoga Massage and the healing powers of CBD. Healthy touch is something that permanently uplifts the soul whether you are giving or receiving.
This 3 hour course will provide instruction on:
- giving and receiving healthy touch
- the history of CBD and it’s interaction with the body
- safe alignment for the giver
- assisted yoga postures
- safe and effective massage for shoulders, back, legs, hands and feet
Cost: $65/couple, limited space available
Workshop also includes: sample CBD tincture, share a 40-minute Thai massage using CBD salve with your partner
Pranayama: Theory & Teaching (34 CEUs)
September 13 - 17, 2019
Instructor: Yoganand Michael Carroll, E-RYT500, IAYT
Dean of Curriculum, Kripalu Institute, Founder of Pranakriya Yoga
Cost: Early Bird – by July 13th - $535; $685 after
Pranayama, the yogic science of breath control, is a powerful way for you and your students to raise energy and channel it into spiritual growth and life mastery. This 5 day immersion program provides a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the techniques and philosophy of pranayama as taught in the Tantric Hatha Yoga traditions.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or Register Now!
TYC Yoga Teacher Training
Instructor: Vladimir Tchakarov, E-RYT500, Director, Pranakriya Yoga
Join us for our Yoga Teacher Training program, a series of monthly workshops over the course of 9 months, designed to dive deeply into the workings, the philosophy, and the history of the Hatha Yoga tradition.
Program begins: September 20-22, 2019
In a Pranakriya Yoga Teacher Training, there will be:
- 9 weekends, over 9 months learning methodologies
- 24 postures - w/ modifications and variations
- 5 beginning level pranayamas
- 7 “Practice Teach” opportunities
- 5 different types of class
- 1 amazing experience - personal discovery and growth
*Cost includes comprehensive Teacher Training Manual, CDs, and Journal.
For more information or to apply visit our workshops page!